Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bridal Tea Party Themed Shoot with Heather Brodersen, Josh Guido, and Retrospect Images

“So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!” - Peter Pan

Months ago, Ginny Silver from Retrospect Images came to me with the idea of having a bridal tea party themed shoot.  At first, I wasn't sure what she envisioned, but I am truly happy that I took part in this fun-filled collaboration with her! Not only is she always full of spunk and smiles, she has such a creative mind.  We worked together on this collaboration with beautiful model, Heather Brodersen, and her boyfriend, Josh Guido.  With two wardrobe changes, I created two different hairstyles for Heather, one with loose curls and another with an updo.  The headpieces and bouquets are made by Ginny herself and can be purchased at her etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/laplumeethere

MUA/Hair Stylist: LilyAnn Nguyen
Models: Heather Brodersen & Josh Guido
Photographer: Retrospect Images






































No comments:

Post a Comment